Velveeta® Double Decker Nachos
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 6 oz. Tortilla Chips (about 7 Cups)
- 1 can (15 oz.) Chili With Beans
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
- 1 Medium Tomato, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 cup Sliced Green Onions
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
ARRANGE half of the chips on large microwaveable platter; top with layers of half each of the chili and VELVEETA. Repeat layers.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 3 to 5 min. or until VELVEETA is melted.
TOP with remaining ingredients.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Prepare as directed, using VELVEETA Mild Mexican Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product with Jalapeno Peppers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS