Patriotic Fruit Pizza
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 pkg. (20 Ounce) Refrigerated Sliceable Sugar Cookies
- 1-1/4 cups Cold Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 3 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, Divided
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 cups Cut-up Fresh Fruit, Such As Strawberries, Raspberries And Blueberries
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil lightly. Press cookie dough into prepared pan to form crust. Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. Remove cookie from pan and foil; place on serving plate.
POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in 2 cups of the marshmallows and the whipped topping.
SPREAD cookie crust with pudding mixture. Top with fruit and the remaining 1 cup marshmallows.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make-Ahead Prepare as directed. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Great Substitute Substitute other fruits, such as seedless grapes, orange sections, banana slices and/or peeled kiwi slices, for the strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS