Pumpkin Cheese Bread
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 1 Hour 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 32
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter Or Margarine
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2-1/2 cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 can (8 ounces) Pumpkin
- 3-1/2 cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1 cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in pumpkin.
ADD combined dry ingredients, mixing just until moistened. Stir in pecans. Pour evenly into 2 greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pans.
BAKE 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pans. Cool. Cut each loaf into 16 slices.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Bake bread as directed; cool completely. Wrap securely in plastic wrap. Freeze up to 1 month. Thaw, wrapped, at room temperature for 12 hours.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS