- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 5 hour 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 bag (12 ounce) Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 package (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Cranberry Flavor Gelatin, Or Any Red Flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups Cold Water
- 1 can (11 ounce) Mandarin Orange Segments, Drained
PLACE cranberries in food processor container; cover. Process until finely chopped; place in medium bowl. Add sugar; mix well. Set aside.
STIR boiling water into combined dry gelatin and cinnamon in large bowl at least 2 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1-1/4 hours or until thickened. Stir in cranberries and oranges. Spoon into 6-cup mold or 2-quart bowl sprayed with cooking spray.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Unmold. Garnish as desired. Store leftover salad in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Stir 1/2 cup toasted PLANTERS Walnut Pieces into the gelatin mixture along with the cranberries and oranges.
Substitute 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Cranberry Flavor Gelatin or any red flavor for the 1 pkg. (8-serving size) gelatin.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS