Heavenly Ambrosia In A Cloud
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time : 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mandarin Orange Segments, Drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) Crushed Pineapple, Drained
- 3 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 2 cups BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 1/4 cup Toasted PLANTERS Sliced Almonds (optional)
SPREAD whipped topping onto bottom and up side of 2-1/2-quart serving bowl. Refrigerate.
MIX oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut in large bowl. Spoon into bowl lined with whipped topping.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish with almonds.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Gently stir whipped topping into fruit mixture. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Stir before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS