- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 15
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Pound Cake, Cut Into 10 Slices
- 3 tablespoons Orange Juice
- 2 pt. Fresh Berries (Strawberries, Raspberries And Or Blueberries)
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2-1/2 cups Cold Milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O French Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
ARRANGE cake slices on bottom of 13x9-inch dish, cutting to fit if necessary; drizzle with juice. Top with berries; sprinkle with sugar.
POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping; spread over berries. Top with remaining whipped topping.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before cutting into squares to serve. Garnish as desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For a low-fat version of this luscious dessert, prepare with fat free pound cake, fat-free milk, JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling and COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping. It has 80 fewer calories and 80% less fat per serving. Check our website for the recipe for our low-fat version of Berry Squares!
This recipe is great for a crowd and is even better when prepared the night before!
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS