Salsa Chicken Skillet
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time : 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (One & Three Fourth Pounds)
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Frozen Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 cup POLLY-O Original Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1/2 cup Shredded POLLY-O Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
ADD salsa, water, corn and ricotta cheese to skillet; mix well. Bring to boil. Stir in rice. Top with chicken; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, substituting frozen peas for the corn.
Jazz It Up
Garnish with crushed corn chips or tortilla chips just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS