- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 3 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 Package (8 Ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 2 teaspoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano Leaves, Crushed
BEAT cream cheese in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
ADD remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
SERVE with WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers or pita bread wedges.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Select a few of your favorite appetizers rather than sampling one of each to save room for your entree.
Dip can be made up to 1 day in advance. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS