Fiesta Mexican Soft Tacos
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 can (15 ounce) Black Beans, Drained, Rinsed
- 1/3 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 medium Green Pepper, Chopped
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Instant Brown Rice, Uncooked
- 8 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
MIX beans, salsa and green pepper in medium saucepan. Stir in water. Bring to boil on medium-high heat.
STIR in rice. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
SPOON rice mixture evenly onto tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Fold tortillas in half to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Toss together 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1 sliced banana and 1 cup blueberries for an easy, colorful fruit salad to accent this meatless main dish.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS