Grilled Chicken With Sassy Citrus Salsa
- Prep Time: 8 minutes( Total time: 3 hours 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 cans (11 oz. each) Mandarin Orange Segments, Drained, Coarsely Chopped
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Red Peppers
- 1/3 cup Finely Chopped Red Onions
- 1/4 cup GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (One & Half Pounds)
MIX orange segments, pepper, onion, mustard, lime juice and cilantro; cover. Refrigerate several hours for flavors to blend.
GRILL or broil chicken 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Serve with prepared salsa.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute chopped fresh parsley for cilantro.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS