- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 17 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 can (29 oz.) Peach Slices In Juice, Undrained
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Frozen Blueberries, Thawed, Undrained
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon, Divided
- 2 tablespoons MINUTE Tapioca
- 1-1/4 cups POST BLUEBERRY MORNING Cereal, Coarsely Crushed
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
TOSS peaches with their juices, the blueberries and 1 tsp. of the cinnamon in 8-inch microwaveable dish. Microwave on HIGH 3 min. Stir in tapioca. Microwave an additional 4 min., stirring after 2 min. Let stand 5 min.
MEANWHILE, mix cereal, walnuts, sugar and the remaining 1 tsp. cinnamon until well blended.
SPOON fruit mixture evenly into four dessert dishes; sprinkle with cereal mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Best of Season
Fresh blueberries in season? Substitute 2 cups washed and drained fresh blueberries for the bag of frozen blueberries.
Jazz It Up
Garnish each serving with a dollop of thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS