- Chili-cheese Snackers
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Sour Cream-Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Florentine Cheese Crepes
- Hearty Buckaroo Beans
- BAKER'S ONE BOWL Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
- Cordon Bleu Sandwiches
- Cheesy Hot Dog Potatoes
Apple Mallow Crisp
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3 medium Cooking Apples, Peeled, Cored And Thinly Sliced (about 4 Cups)
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Cold Butter Or Margarine
PREHEAT oven to 350ï¿½°F. Place apple slices in greased 1-1/2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with marshmallows; set aside.
MIX flour, brown sugar and nutmeg in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives or until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over marshmallow layer.
BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Top each serving with a dollop of thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping or scoop of vanilla ice cream.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS