Blue Cheese-walnut Spread
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time : 1 Hour 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce Half Cup Chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Chives RITZ Crackers
MIX cream cheese, blue cheese, sour cream and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in walnuts and chives; cover.REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour.SERVE as a spread with the crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Select a few of your favorite appetizers rather than sampling one of each to save room for your entree.
How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. to 20 sec. or just until softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS