Cheesy Beef Nachos
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 13 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 4 cups Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Sliced Jalapeño Peppers
- 1/4 cup Sliced Pitted Ripe Olives
- 1/4 cup Guacamole
BROWN meat; drain. Stir in salsa; simmer 2 minutes.
ARRANGE chips on large microwavable plate. Top with meat mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted, rotating plate every minute. Top with remaining ingredients. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using leaner cuts of ground beef, such as ground round or ground sirloin.
Prepare as directed, omitting meat. Mix 1 cup TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Refried Beans and 1/2 cup TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N Chunky Salsa. Top chips with bean mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Microwave as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS