Quick Chicken Stir-fry Spinach Salad
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, Divided
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 pound Fresh Asparagus, Cut Into 2 Inches Lengths
- 1 Red Pepper, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1/2 cup Thinly Sliced Red Onions
- 1 bag (6 oz.) Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Cashews
HEAT 2 Tbsp. of the dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, asparagus, peppers and onions; stir-fry 3 to 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is heated through.
SPOON onto spinach-covered serving platter; sprinkle with cashews.
DRIZZLE with remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS