- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 1 can (15-1/4 oz.) Whole Kernel Corn, Drained
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) Cream-style Corn
- 1 pkg. (8.5 oz.) Corn Muffin Mix
- 2 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Microwave butter in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or until melted. Add cream cheese; continue microwaving 15 sec. or until cream cheese is softened; stir until well blended. Add both corns, muffin mix and eggs; mix well.
POUR into greased 13x9-inch baking pan; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
BAKE 40 min. or until golden brown. Cool slightly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese.
Jazz It Up
Add 1/4 cup sliced green onions along with the corn, muffin mix and eggs.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS