- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Light House Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1/4 Pound (4 ounces) VELVEETA Made With 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat
- Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Into 4 Slices
- 4 teaspoons OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Recipe Pieces
SHAPE meat into 4 patties. Cook in dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat 10 to 12 min. or until patties are cooked through, turning over after 5 min.
TOP each patty with 1 slice of VELVEETA Made With 2% Milk. Sprinkle evenly with bacon pieces; cover. Cook an additional 1 to 2 min. or until VELVEETA begins to melt.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
For added freshness, serve each burger with crisp leaf lettuce.
Serve with bagged lettuce greens tossed with cut-up fresh vegetables. Top with your favorite KRAFT Dressing, such as Light Reduced Fat Ranch.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS