Flavor Infused Cream Cheese Nibbles
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 18
- 1 Pkg. (8 Ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Sliced
- 3 Small Sprigs Fresh Rosemary, Stems Removed
- 6 Sprigs Fresh Thyme, Cut Into Pieces
- 1 teaspoon Black Peppercorns
- Peel Of 1 Lemon, Cut Into Thin Strips
CUBE cream cheese into about 36 pieces. Place in 9-inch pie plate.
ADD remaining ingredients; toss lightly. Cover. REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Serve with crusty bread , Nabisco Crackers or pita chips.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Let the cheese come to room temperature before serving.
To make it even easier, instead of cutting cream cheese into squares, spread softened cream cheese onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Chop garlic, rosemary, thyme and lemon peel. Mix with dressing and 1/4 tsp. ground pepper. Spread dressing mixture over cream cheese. Serve with crackers
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS