Zesty Chicken And Rice Skillet
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, Divided
- 1 tablespoon GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Chunks
- 1 Chicken Bouillon Cube, Dissolved In 1.75 Cups Boiling Water
- 2 cups Red And Green Pepper Strips (about 2 Medium)
- 2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
MIX 1/4 cup of the dressing and the mustard in large nonstick skillet until blended; heat on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 min. or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
STIR in remaining dressing, bouillon and peppers; cover. Simmer 2 min. or until heated through. Stir in rice; cover. Simmer 5 min. or until rice and peppers are tender.
REMOVE from heat; let stand 5 min. until liquid is absorbed.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
You can replace the peppers with 2 cups of any of your favorite vegetables, such as sliced carrots, sliced onions or broccoli.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS