Fresh Banana Pancakes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 5
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Old-fashioned Or Quick-cooking Oats, Uncooked
- 2 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Dash Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 cup Fat-free Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Medium Banana, Sliced
SPRAY large skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet on medium-low heat. Meanwhile, mix all ingredients, except banana, in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in banana slices.
LADLE batter into hot skillet, using 1/2 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on top, then turn to brown other sides.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Ripen Bananas
To speed-ripen bananas, place bananas in brown paper bag. Close bag tightly and let stand at room temperature until bananas are ripe.
Serve with reduced calorie syrup, if desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS