- Chili-cheese Snackers
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Sour Cream-Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Florentine Cheese Crepes
- Hearty Buckaroo Beans
- BAKER'S ONE BOWL Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
- Cordon Bleu Sandwiches
- Cheesy Hot Dog Potatoes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 21 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing, Divided
- 4 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Singles
- 4 Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns, Toasted
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- 1 Tomato, Cut Into 4 Slices
MIX meat and 2 Tbsp. of the dressing. Shape into four patties.
SPRAY large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add patties; cook on medium heat 5 min. on each side or until cooked through (160°F.) Top with 2% Milk Singles; cook 1 min. or until melted.
SERVE in buns with lettuce, tomato and remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Grill
For extra flavor, grill patties on medium-hot grill 5 min. on each side or until cooked through.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS