Summer Fruit Punch "salad"
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 2 Hour 10 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Cherry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups Boiling Water
- Ice Cubes
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 pt. (2 cups) Strawberries, Sliced
- 1 cup Seedless Grape Halves
- 1-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Strawberry Whipped Topping
COMBINE dry gelatin mixes in large bowl. Stir in boiling water at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice cubes to orange juice to measure 2-1/4 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Stir in fruit.
POUR into large serving bowl.
REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until firm. Top with the whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Mixed Fruit Flavor Gelatin for the 1 pkg. each cherry and strawberry gelatins.
Prepare as directed, using regular COOL WHIP Whipped Topping.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS