Crunchy Sesame Burgers
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 21 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 tablespoons Thinly Sliced Green Onions
- 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Red Peppers
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Teriyaki Sesame Ginger Barbecue Sauce, Divided
- 1 can (8 ounce) Pineapple Rings, Drained
- 1 Small Red Onion, Cut Into 4 Slices
- 4 Hamburger Buns, Split
PREHEAT grill on medium heat. Mix meat, green onions, peppers and 2 Tbsp. of the barbecue sauce; shape into four patties.
GRILL patties 6 min.; turn over. Add red onions and pineapple rings to grill. Cook 3 min.; turn onions and pineapple over. Brush burgers, onions and pineapple with the remaining barbecue sauce. Add buns to grill. Continue grilling 2 min. or until buns are toasted and burgers are medium doneness (160°F).
FILL buns with burgers, pineapple and onions.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS