Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes, Total Time: 1 Hour
- Serving Size: 15
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 3 pound Red Potatoes, Thinly Sliced (about 12 Cups)
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham, Chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and chicken broth in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes, ham, 1-3/4 cups of the cheese and peas; stir gently to coat all ingredients.
SPOON into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
BAKE 1 hour or until heated through and potatoes are tender.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Balance this creamy, indulgent side dish by serving it alongside lean meat or fish and a steamed green vegetable.
Substitute OSCAR MAYER Smoked Turkey for the ham and 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables for the peas.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS