Rocky Road No-bake Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Times 4 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 3/4 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup Chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
MICROWAVE 1 of the chocolate squares in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Set aside.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and milk in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping, marshmallows and peanuts. Coarsely chop remaining 2 chocolate squares; stir into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Since this indulgent cheesecake makes 10 servings, it is the perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until slightly softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS