Philadelphia® 3-step® Pina Colada Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 3 Hour 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 pkg. (8 Ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Thawed Frozen Pina Colada Tropical Fruit Mixer Concentrate
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 1/4 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 4 Canned Pineapple Rings, Drained
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Stir in fruit mixer concentrate.
POUR into crust.
BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving. Top with coconut and pineapple. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Keep an eye on portion size when you enjoy this rich dessert!
Variation - Strawberry Daiquiri Cheesecake
Prepare as directed, using frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate. Garnish with fresh strawberries just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS