Aloha Pork Chop Skillet
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 4 Bone-in Pork Chops (One & Half Pounds)
- 1 medium each Red And Yellow Pepper, Cut Into Chunks
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) Pineapple Chunks In Juice, Undrained
- 1/2 cup Fat-free Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1-1/2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chops; cook 5 min. on each side or until browned on both sides.
ADD peppers, pineapple, broth, dressing and garlic powder; mix well. Bring to boil.
STIR in rice; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min. or until chops are cooked through (160°F). Remove from heat; let stand 5 min.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute Substitute 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.) for the pork chops. Prepare as directed, increasing browning time to 5 to 6 min. on each side.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS