Fruit-topped Cheese Pie
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time 3 hours 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 env. DREAM WHIP Whipped Topping Mix, Prepared As Directed On Package
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 1 cup Canned Cherry Pie Filling
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
SPOON into crust. Spoon cherry pie filling around edge of pie.
REFRIGERATE at least 3 hours. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Save room for this special-occasion dessert by planning ahead. For example, watch portions and choose lower-fat foods beforehand.
Take a Shortcut
Substitute 1-3/4 cups thawed COOL WHIP Topping for the prepared DREAM WHIP Whipped Topping.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS