Creamy Pumpkin Cheese Pie
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 envelope each KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 1 pkg. (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 can (16 ounce) Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1 cup Whipping Cream, Divided
- 1 Pastry Shell (9 Inches), Baked, Cooled
- 8 PLANTERS Pecan Halves
SPRINKLE gelatine over cold water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook on low heat 2 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Set aside.
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add pumpkin, sugars, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and cloves; beat on low speed until well blended. Add gelatine; mix well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until mixture is thick enough to mound.
POUR 1/2 cup of whipping cream into small bowl. Beat with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Add to pumpkin mixture; stir gently until well blended. Spoon into pastry shell. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Beat remaining 1/2 cup whipped cream. Spoon over pie just before serving; top with pecans.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Enjoy a serving of this easy-to-make dessert on special occasions.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS